Who doesn’t like the taste of buffalo wings! But, combined with spaghetti squash rounds out a low-carb meal filled with amazing zing and flavor. Even though this dish may take a little cook time, I promise, it will be well worth the wait.
Tools you will need:
- Small baking sheet
- Medium size mixing bowl
By the way, you can also find over 200 more amazing, easy to make, healthy recipes in my book entitled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION … Click Here to Your Copy
1 lb cooked and shredded chicken breast
1 medium spaghetti squash
½ cup finely chopped celery
⅓ cup franks red hot sauce
¼ cup melted butter or ghee
¼ cup chopped green onion for serving
Optional: ¼ cup ranch dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and poke holes in the spaghetti squash with a fork.
2. Place the spaghetti squash onto a small baking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes.
3. Remove the squash from the oven, leaving the oven on. Let the squash cool for 10 minutes, then slice it in half and scoop out the seeds. Use a fork to pull out the noodles and place them in a mixing bowl. Set aside the empty squash shells.
4. To make the buffalo sauce, stir together hot sauce and melted ghee or butter in a small bowl. Add the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce to the bowl of noodles and stir well to coat.
5. Divide the mixture between the reserved squash halves and return it to the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Drizzle the spaghetti squash bowls with ranch, then sprinkle green onions on top.
Serve hot and enjoy!
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 383
- Protein 38g
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 3g