High protein, low carb meals are what my wife and I love to make. They’re not only great tasting but also super healthy and weight loss friendly.
Therefore, we would like to share with you another amazing tasting, waist-friendly meal that we’re sure you and the whole family with enjoy!
By the way, you can also find over 200 more amazing, easy to make, healthy recipes in my book entitled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION … Get Your Copy Here
1 lb. Alaskan halibut
1 large lemon, juices
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup white or red wine
3 cloves minced garlic
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, lemon juice, wine and olive oil.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut halibut into 4 portions. Place portions into the dish with the marinade, turning to coat. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Remove halibut from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place in the hot pan and cook until a golden crust forms on the bottom of the fish, about 3-5 minutes. Try not to move the fish around the pan a lot until the crust forms to decrease sticking.
5. Flip fish and cook in the other side until cooked through.
6. Add butter to the pan and let it melt, then spoon it over the top of the fish.
7. Serve halibut with lemon slices, optional.
3 tablespoons butter
1 shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
16 ounces riced cauliflower, about 1 head
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
3. Add the cauliflower and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add the cream, Parmesan, salt, and pepper and stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender and mixture is thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the parsley before serving.
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 426
- Protein 32g
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 4g