Many of us are trying to eat healthier. However, the challenges we face are: “time” and “quality, easy to prepare recipes”. But, not to worry because all of my recipes are healthy, easy to make, weight loss and low carb friendly and super delicious.
Here is another favorite that many people have written in and raved about. So, don’t forget to share this with other likeminded, health conscious folks that are looking for yummy recipes and meal ideas as well!
You can also find this recipe along with over 200 hundred other amazing, easy to make recipes in my book titled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION … SOLD HERE
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
18 oz. chicken breast, diced
1 clove garlic, diced
1/2 c. onion, diced
2 c. broccoli, chopped
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 c. mayo with olive oil
1/4 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 c. wild rice, cooked
3 oz. feta cheese
1. Cook rice and set aside one cup.
2. Cook chicken breast, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in nonstick pan over medium heat until juices run clear.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Spoon into a 9 x 11-inch baking dish.
6. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 306
- Protein 38g
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 3g