Most of us are on a constant search for recipes that are healthy, weight loss friendly and easy to make.
This recipe is perfect for the “on the go” person who usually skips breakfast because they’re just too rushed.
Its also great for a grab and go snack that’s loaded with complete protein, vitamins, minerals and healthy fat.
By the way, you can also find over 200 hundred other amazing, easy to make healthy recipes in my book entitled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION … sold HERE
Egg Bake on The Go
6-8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
¾ c. mushrooms
12 to 15 eggs
1 c. multi-colored peppers, chopped
¾ c. cheese (of your choice), shredded
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp onion powder
1. Sautee mushrooms
2. Beat eggs
3. Add bacon, peppers, garlic and onion powder and mix well
4. Put mixture in an 9×13 Pyrex baking dish
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top
6. Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes or until desired doneness
7. Cut into squares and refrigerate
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 125
- Protein 6g
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 3g
Presto! A delicious breakfast or snack idea for those on the go!