If you’re looking to become the leanest and healthiest version of you possible then it’s time to ditch the flour tortillas for zucchini.
Try these amazingly healthy Zucchini Wrapped Chicken Enchiladas for a low carb meal, in less than 30 minutes, that your taste buds will tingle over and body will love you for.
Tools you will need:
- Small mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- 12” x 8” casserole dish
- Vegetable peeler
- Parchment paper
By the way, you can also find over 200 hundred other amazing, easy to make healthy recipes in my book entitled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION… BOOK SOLD HERE
3/4 cup tomato sauce
1 Tbsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 ½ lb. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
3 medium zucchinis
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line the bottom of a casserole dish with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl stir together tomato sauce, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and sea salt.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine shredded chicken with 2/3 cup of tomato sauce mixture. Stir well to coat chicken.
4. Use a vegetable peeler to thinly slice zucchini lengthwise. Lay three slices of zucchini on a cutting board, slightly overlapping and side-by-side. Top with 1/3 cup of chicken mixture and roll tightly.
5. Place the roll, seam side down, in a casserole dish. Repeat with remaining chicken and zucchini.
6. Transfer rolls in casserole dish to the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce and top with cilantro.
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 259
- Protein 34g
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 5g