So many people have written in and raved about this delicious, healthy Get Your Lean On recipe that I had to make it available to all of my friends and followers.
You can also find this recipe along with over 200 hundred other amazing recipes in my book titled: Get Your Lean On – A simple, sensible yet scientific WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION … sold HERE
Healthy Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 c. low-sodium beef bouillon
- 4 zucchinis
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in a nonstick pan coated with cooking spray.
- When tender, add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, seasonings, and bouillon.
- Blend into meat mixture and cook 15 minutes over low heat.
- Take a potato peeler and peel zucchini into ribbon-like pieces.
- Sauté over medium heat in a little olive oil until tender or steam.
Serve beef mixture over zucchini noodles.
The Skinny Per Serving:
- Calories 358
- Protein 31
- Fat 19
- Carbs 15
- Fiber 3